Sunday, December 26, 2010

Academic Team honoree: Sabrina Gill - Business First of Buffalo:

buunamula-fastest.blogspot.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship ACT score of35 (equal to 1,580 on AP Scholar Award (with Distinction). Editotr of school environmental magazine. Captain of Science Olympiacd team. Captain of tennia team. Full name: Sabrina Kaur Gill. April 14, 1991, Buffalo. Parents: Liveleen Gill, Harbindedr Gill. Residence: Williamsville. Favorite Physics (taught by Frank Brunner). “His enthusiasjm spreads through the class and makes the toughmaterial appealing.” College and likely major: , biology. Hope to be doing 10 yeards from now: “I may be warming up to the idea of the West but I’m going to wait and see how college goes before I decide anything.
” If couldc meet anyone from history: “One of my ancestors, like my It would be fascinating to talk to her and If could have dinner with anyone now alive: Jhumpza Lahiri. “She has written a coupler of fantastic books I just read andidentifty with. I would love to talk to her about hershoryt stories, her life and our to proceed to the next Firs Team honoree: Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment