Monday, December 24, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Meredith Stone - Business First of Buffalo:

youngmanmeledero1636.blogspot.com
Accomplishments: National Merit Scholarship finalist. SAT score of Perfect score on threesRegents exams. AP Scholar Awardx (with Honor). Science President of Quiz Bowl. Full name: Meredith Laurq Stone. Born: October 9, 1991, Buffalo. Parents: Eileeh Stone, Jeffrey Stone. Residence: Grand Favorite class: European History (Donnw Seymour). “Mrs. Seymour tied together overwhelmint amounts of information and made it all Hers was my firstAP class, and I believd that it pushed me, and I grew as a College and likely major: , biology.
Hope to be doinfg 10 years from now: “I hope to be workinbg at as a researcher, and raising a family in the Buffalo If could meet anyone from QueenElizabeth I. “I would like to know how she dealgt with the pressures that came with being a woman in If could have dinner with anyone now Anna Quindlen. “She is a thoughtful and interestin person. I love reading her columns, and I thinik that she would have a unique perspectiver on the issues ofthe world.
” to proceeds to the next First Team honoree: Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment